Grilled Sirloin Burger:
Check out everyday cooking inspiration from Belmont Meats. Discover recipes and how-to’s based on the burgers that you love!
- Belmont Beef Burger (Belmont Sirloin)
- Burger Bun (Brioche preferred)
- Thinly sliced Avocado
- Mesclun Mix
- Grilled tomatoes
- Grilled Red Onion
- Sundried Tomato Mayo
- Grill burger on BBQ grill to 160 degrees. To test for doneness, insert a digital thermometer in the side of the burger through to the center.
- Lightly butter burger bun and grill open side for 15 seconds.
- Brush Sliced Tomato & Red Onion lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Add sliced tomatoes to the grill, grill lightly on both sides for 15 seconds. Grill Red Onion for 1:00 on each side both on medium heat.
- Build the sandwich top by putting the freshly washed lettuce, grilled tomato, grilled red onion and thinly sliced avocado on the top half of the burger bun.
- Add Sundried Tomato Mayo to the top of the bun
- Place the beef pattie on the base of the bun.